2021 ONLINE OPHTHALMOLOGY OKAPS & BOARD REVIEW COURSE
Join us on February 27 to 28, 2021 for the live online presentation of this course!
This Board Review will consist of 2-3 hour lectures involving all major sub specialties - cornea, glaucoma, optics, pediatric ophthalmology, neuro ophthalmology, retina and uveitis, oculoplasty and ocular pathology.
There will be a Live with Ayyala and Ze: 2 hours of non-stop live question and answer session that covers important topics.
• Residents and Fellows: $150.00
• Residency Programs (min 5 residents:) $135/resident x # of residents. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the special rate.
How to Register (for Individual Registrants or group for less than 5):
1. Register at Level 2
2. Enter required information and Select a ’la carte in the registration;
3. If you are not a new user and have already registered, simply log in.
4. Click on the tab for “Board Review” and select “2021 ONLINE OPHTHALMOLOGY BOARD REVIEW COURSE” and click purchase;
5. Go to the Shopping Cart and pay.
For more information, please email email@example.com
You have to register to take these tests